If you have a Help to Buy mortgage and wish to sell or redeem it then you will need to obtain a valuation which meets certain criteria. Ian Roche Associates Ltd can provide a valuation in the correct format acceptable to HCA Target.
Ian Roche Associates Ltd regularly carry out Help to Buy valuations and can comply with all the necessary requirements as listed below:
You will need to instruct an independent Chartered Surveyor and pay for their services.
When instructing the RICS Valuation Surveyor, please ensure that you inform them:-
- The valuer must be registered with the recognised qualification of RICS.
- The valuer must be independent to an estate agent.
- The report must be on headed paper, signed by the RICS Surveyor and addressed to Target HCA.
- The valuer must provide at least three comparable properties and sale prices.
- The comparibles provided must be like for like in terms of property type, size and age and within a two mile radius of the property that is being inspected.
- The valuer must not be related or known to you.
- The valuer must inspect the interior of the property and provide a full valuation report.
- Valuations carried out for bank or mortgage purposes are not acceptable.
- A copy of the valuation report must be supplied to Target, the inspection date must be shown on the report.
Please note, the RICS valuation will only be valid for three months.
All our valuation reports are RICS “Red Book” compliant.